Your Employment Annual Retainer - Discount for MITM Members
Whatever the size of your organisation, dealing with HR and employment law matters can be complex and time-consuming. Our fixed fee annual employment law retainer gives you unlimited access to our highly regarded employment law team for a fixed monthly cost. It is perfect for your business if you need regular HR and employment law advice, unlimited access to legal experts and budgetary certainty.
“HR and employment issues affect every business, and employment law is ever-changing; any breach can drain your business financially and operationally.
Our legal patron Wright Hassall, a leading law firm in the Midlands, to offer you a discount on their fixed fee employment law retainer, YEAR, which will give you unlimited access to qualified employment lawyers, all for a fixed monthly price.”
YEAR membership includes:
- Unlimited employment law advice from qualified solicitors
- A dedicated primary legal adviser, so you have a central point of contact
- A dedicated secondary legal adviser
- An audit to review your existing HR documents and identify areas of improvement*
- Staff handbook and employment contracts updates (if required)
- Bespoke letters
- Access to the wider firm, with options to explore support and services from other legal teams
- Fixed fee monthly billing
- Optional legal expenses insurance
- Optional access to Ignite – a HR portal operated by Albion Legal
- A team that you can trust and that will be there for you every day – in person, remotely, on the phone or via email – you decide
YEAR PLUS membership includes:
For those who need a little extra support and guidance, there is the option to upgrade to our YEAR PLUS membership, which means a member of our employment law team will visit you at your premises to deliver bespoke sessions for you and your team. These sessions are tailored to suit your needs and can include HR training, chairing of hearings and/or face-to-face advice.
Your key contacts:
Tina Chander - Partner, Head of Employment Law
T: 01926 886688
Tina is a qualified barrister and solicitor with extensive experience acting for employers of all sizes, from small businesses to large national and international businesses.
Tina advises on a broad range of employment law issues including TUPE, employment tribunal proceedings, and appeals. She also leads on our employment law products and services and manages the team.
If you would like to discuss how our YEAR packages could work for your business, please contact Tina who would be happy to discuss your requirements in more detail.
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Discrimination at work claims
- Negotiating high value termination packages for employees
- Drafting employment contracts/staff handbooks and policies
- Advising HR teams on the law and its application
- Settlement agreements
- Acas code on disciplinary and grievance procedures
- Managing dismissals
- Tribunal claims
- Providing TUPE advice.
As a valued member of Made in the Midlands, we are happy to provide the same high-quality, cost effective YEAR service for which our employment law team is renowned, at a discount. Please contact us for your bespoke quotation.
Don’t just take our word for it!
"Our YEAR membership with Wright Hassall LLP has proved to be an invaluable service, especially in light of the coronavirus pandemic where we have needed more guidance and support than ever. We are always greeted with a friendly team member who we have grown to know on a personal level and as a result can have an honest and candid conversation with ease. We are grateful to have always received an incredibly prompt and efficient service and can highly recommend the YEAR membership to other businesses out there."
– Calum McConnachie, Operations Director Crewsaders
*limitations apply to sector-specific policies, procedures and regulations.
*exclusions apply to 20+ redundancies and TUPE.